Monday, April 27, 2009

daring baker's basic cheesecake



   This months challenge is hosted by Jenny from Jenny Bakes. She has chosen Abbey's infamous cheesecake as the challenge.  I have made cheesecake plenty of times and this recipe was an easy delight and turned out just as delicious!  I thought I would continue  my love of lemon and add a drizzle of dark chocolate.  I love these two flavors combined.  I wanted to make a tangy lemon drizzle... but I find lately I haven't had much time to do anything.  Busy, busy!  ... So hence why I didn't get a chance to be creative.  :(

Check out Jenny's blog for the sweet recipe here.

For the chocolate drizzle:

Melt 100g of 70% chocolate or higher in a double broiler.  
You could even add some flavoring to the chocolate like- butter rum or amaretto for some extra tasty deliciousness.

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!